tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 26 12:42:45 1997

Klingon PbEM

As you may now, I have my own PbEM game. It runs very well. I have already three ships and one starbase and over 60 members. I want another challenge now. The game runs without my help and I am only the Commander now. I want to start a brand new ship in january, if there are enough players.
What I want is a Klingon Bird of Prey, but it is not only a Klingon ship. I want the crew to talk Klingon also. Not all the time ofcourse. Sometimes two ships have to work together and than you can't write Klingon because no one from the other ship will understand it.
If there are some of you that are interested let me know through this mailing list. Maybe it will work. It is only in the beginning fase now, I have to learn my Klingon better also, but I am working on it.

Another question. Not really about Klingon, but I hope someone will answer it. What language does the Borg speak. In the movies they only speak English, but I don't think that that is there own language, because than they have to be made by humans and that is not the case.
I am only curious, because if there not yet is a Borg language I am going to give it a try. I like it to make new languages and a Borg language sounds like a challenge to me.

KilJaH!
[email protected]
http://home.wxs.nl/~ieper001

Back to archive top level