tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 19 11:37:24 1997

Re: How are you

Qov, You are indeed a creative genius.
With your permittion I am going to convert this scenerio into a short skit
to illustrate how Culteral vs. Literal translations.

David

--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level