tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 18 21:02:43 1997

Re: lotHomwIj

peHruS wrote:
|Again, I have found writing by charghwI' with which I must disagree.
|
|First he introduces nIm Daq as two words which Klingon identifies as a Noun -
|Noun Construction (TKD  3.4).  Fine.  But, then he uses nIm Daq after the
|number wa' as if he had invented a compound noun (TKD 3.2.1).
|
|I believe the correct is:  nIm wa' Daq instead of wa' nIm Daq or wa' nImDaq.
|
|Comments?

Dap Dajatlhba'.  By you, we would have to say {tlhIngan wa' ghob}, {DIvI'
cha' beq} or {puH wej poHmey} instead of the correct {wa' tlhIngan ghob}
(Skybox S13), {cha' DIvI' beq} (PK) and {wej puH poHmey} (TKW).

Voragh

Back to archive top level