tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 18 06:43:23 1997

Re: Grammar Page

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Robyn Stewart wrote:

> KilJaH writes:

> > I have a question. Does anyone know of a webpage where I can learn
> > the Klingon grammar? I know it is in TKD,...

> The best place to learn Klingon grammar really is in TKD.  If you
> have a credit card, you can buy it on the web from
> http://www.kli.org/kli/Merchant.phtml, .....

I agree and recommended the same to this correspondent in private email.
I did also note that I provide an *extremely* brief intro to Klingon for
my class on constructed languages at
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/4854 under the class headed
"Klingon 1".

  (http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/4854/klin1.htm
   Note: this is a rendition of a Microsoft Publish threefold brochure,
   so it is currently not Lynx friendly - sorry, you'll need a graphic
   browser).

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]

Back to archive top level