tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 15 05:42:08 1997

RE: 3 loads of garbage...

At 07:31 97-11-13 -0800, Anthony A. wrote:
}  An administrivium: On tlhIngan-Hol email list, how much required / advised
}is it for each member to choose a Klingon pseudonym?

My recommendation is in the reverse: if you feel obliged to have a Klingon
name, wait as long as you can before settling on it, 'else you'll be stuck
with one you don't like.  You never need one.

}ghItlh Anthony Appleyard:
}
}  But we seem to need a word for "a load", "carrying capacity".

yItuv!  cha'vatlhHu' raS'e' wIHutlh.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level