tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 14 15:08:38 1997

Re: Re: negative integers

ghItlh SIqs
>qoror,
>       negative numbers are not irrational.not only that,but how many
Klingons do
>you know of that always act on rationality?I think that if my senser aray
>showed that life-support systems were at (-)four,I'd care very much!

Sorry if a wrong impression came up.  I do think we should have a way to
say negative numbers.  Negative numbers are not irrational (I think) but
the square root of minus one *is*, or the square root of *any* negative
number.
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level