tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 10 17:52:15 1997

Re: KGT: new words NOT in the glossary

|MO should have made an index for KGT.
|Instead of simply looking up a word in the glossary, an index would allow us
|to look up how he used it.
|Tho I sure someday (when I finish my many other projects) I'll go through
|and create an index (I haven't even updated my personal dictionary yet)
|
|DloraH

Indeed, that was the first thing I noticed: no index! I'd pay good money
for one. Perhaps this would make a good KLI mini-project: KGTIP, The KGT
Indexing Project.  What I've been doing is writing page numbers in the
Klingon-English glossary entries in pencil as I work my way through the
book in a haphazard manner.

And since no one has contributed any items to my "new words not in the KGT
glossary list" yet, I'll respond to my own post and add a few more. Some of
these may already have been noted in passim in our initial enthusiasm when
KGT was released in August, but I think it's a good idea to have them all
together.

	HuchQeD		economics (p. 146)
	HejwI'		robber (p. 191)
	yaS wa'DIch	first officer (p. 53)