tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 31 13:47:12 1997

Re: betleH DellaH'a' vay'?

> *Secret Fighting Arts of the Warrior Race* paq vIHevpu', 'ej 'IHqu'!!
> paqvamDaq De' law' tu'lu'bej.  'ach De'vam vIlo'meH, betleH vIpoQ.  Sor
> 'etlhmey chenmoH jupwI', 'ej jIHvaD wa' chenmoHlaH, 'ach betleH De' poQ
> ghaH.  betleH "dimensions" Sov'a' vay?  DS9 jabbI'ID "Blood Oath"Daq betleH
> "dimensions" ja' *Dax*, 'ach jabbI'IDvetlh vIghajbe'.  jIHvaD De' potlhvam
> nobchugh vay', vaj jIquv.
>
> I just received my copy of "Secret Fighting Arts of the Warrior Race", and
> it's beautiful!  It has a great wealth of information on learning to fight
> with a betleH.  But in order to use the book I need a betleH.  A friend of
> mine makes wooden martial arts swords, and can make one for me, but to do
> that he needs to know the dimensions of the sword.  Those dimensions were
> given by Dax in "Blood Oath", but I do not have that episode on tape.  If
> any one does, and can furnish me with this info. I would apreciate it.
>
> Satlho'!
>
> SuSvaj

I have a CAD of the batlh'etlh which I use.
It is a blueprint of half a batlh'etlh that you can use as a guide to cut
metal or wood.
They cost me $4 to copy and about $4 to ship in a tube.

If you want to send me the money at the address below I can get one out to
you with in a week.

David
aka DaraQ

--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level