tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 31 12:24:05 1997

betleH DellaH'a' vay'?

*Secret Fighting Arts of the Warrior Race* paq vIHevpu', 'ej 'IHqu'!!
paqvamDaq De' law' tu'lu'bej.  'ach De'vam vIlo'meH, betleH vIpoQ.  Sor
'etlhmey chenmoH jupwI', 'ej jIHvaD wa' chenmoHlaH, 'ach betleH De' poQ
ghaH.  betleH "dimensions" Sov'a' vay?  DS9 jabbI'ID "Blood Oath"Daq betleH
"dimensions" ja' *Dax*, 'ach jabbI'IDvetlh vIghajbe'.  jIHvaD De' potlhvam
nobchugh vay', vaj jIquv.

I just received my copy of "Secret Fighting Arts of the Warrior Race", and
it's beautiful!  It has a great wealth of information on learning to fight
with a betleH.  But in order to use the book I need a betleH.  A friend of
mine makes wooden martial arts swords, and can make one for me, but to do
that he needs to know the dimensions of the sword.  Those dimensions were
given by Dax in "Blood Oath", but I do not have that episode on tape.  If
any one does, and can furnish me with this info. I would apreciate it.

Satlho'!

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level