tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 28 05:54:46 1997

Re: Religon Klingon style

On Tue, 27 May 1997 23:24:02 -0700 (PDT),
[email protected] wrote about Religon Klingon style:
> Is there a Klingon Religion? Are there such things as Klingon monks? If
> there is a Klingon religion, would it involve sacrfices? I ask these because
> I've never seen a Klingon pray.

> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4252

In the TNG episode "Rightful Heir", a place called Borath is a place where
Klingons make a pilgramage to attempt to have a vision of Kahless. I'm not
sure if it's an official religion per se, but they do spend a great deal
studying the teachings of qeylIS and desire to join him and the Black Fleet
when they die.

Kavok

Back to archive top level