tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 27 05:55:18 1997

Re: comic text

mujang voragh
|qoror here.  I've discovered a comic book of The Next Generation that
|includes a decent amount of Klingon in it, and I thought I'd relate it to you.
|
|(The topic is: Q [a mischievous omnipotent being] has turned the entire
|crew of the Enterprise into Klingons after Picard, referring to Worf, said,
|"I wish I had a hundred like him.")

>Interesting. Could you provide us the complete bibliographic citation
>(author, title, series, imprint, and ISBN if any)?

Well, let me see.
--Aah!  I just misplaced it, but I just found it.  The only thing showing was
the ad on the back.  Anyway, let's see.  Star Trek:  The Next Generation #34.
Writer -- Michael Jan Friedman.  Editor -- Kim Yale.  Name -- "Devil's Brew!"
(The exclamation point -is- in the title.)
"Imprint?"  I'm not sure what that means.  ISBN -- hmm, is it here?  ghuy'cha',
can't seem to find it.  DC Comics.  Late July 1992.

By the way, here's something in it I didn't notice before -- on the cover, the
blood spraying around Ten-Forward is that purplish Klingon shade that anyone who
saw ST6 remembers clearly -- at least, I did, and it seemed very natural.  --oh,
Qu'vatlh, I just realized that's some drink spewing around.  It's a couple of
meters in the air.  But it -is- the same color.  Oh, well.

Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level