tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 27 00:30:15 1997

qep'a' loSDIch accomodations

Well, it looks as if I'm going to make it to the qep'a' after all!  I have
<vavwI' Dunqu'> to thank for that ... I'm so spoiled.  Anyhow, the check is
made out and ready to be zipped off in the mail, but I wanted to make a
Really Last Minute double-extra check to see if there are in fact any females
who have not registered who need a roommate.  I'm figuring there aren't any,
but I'm checking to at least make the attempt to save my dad the extra bucks.
 Needless to say, if anybody who does fit the category is out there, zip off
an email to me pronto! I usually register late, but this is really down to
the wire!

Heather
a.k.a. Lt. Sarah Barrows, Starfleet

::chants a mantra: "lumbe' tlhInganpu' ... lumbe' tlhInganpu' ..."::

Back to archive top level