tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 26 23:58:12 1997

Tutors

Hello, we are a group in need of a Klingon Language tutor. If there is anyone
who feels they could teach ten people to speak (or read lines anyway) in
Klingon. The time line is a year, approximatly, and we would, of course, do
our best to make ourselves available on your convieneince. We are located in
the East Bay area of California. Please e-mail me, or just respond. If at all
possible please do so quickly. Thank you.

Back to archive top level