tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 25 23:28:07 1997

Re: jajmey vItoghlI'

mISlaw' Scott Inman <[email protected]>:
>> hayom sh'loshim v'chad l'sfirat ha'omer...
>
>Hebrew? In a tlhIngan eMail list?

So I got a little confused about which days I was counting. :-)

When I decided to write a note about how long it was until this years'
KLI convention, I chose as the subject of my note {jajmey vItoghlI'}
"I am counting the days."  It triggered in my mind another set of days
which are being counted by some, and I figured enough people would
appreciate the joke for it to be worth wasting a couple of lines on
it.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level