tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 26 08:36:29 1997

Re: jajmey vItoghlI'

>So I got a little confused about which days I was counting. :-)
>
>When I decided to write a note about how long it was until this years'
>KLI convention, I chose as the subject of my note {jajmey vItoghlI'}
>"I am counting the days."  It triggered in my mind another set of days
>which are being counted by some, and I figured enough people would
>appreciate the joke for it to be worth wasting a couple of lines on
>it.  I apologize for the inconvenience.
>
>-- ghunchu'wI'

Hey Alan, not to worry! I am also Jewish! I'm counting the Omer as well! I was just
confused as to why Hebrew would be in the list. Someone wrote to me saying that some
Hebrew sounded like tlhIgan-Hol, and I must say, there are some similarities.

Back to archive top level