tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 25 17:35:57 1997

KLBC: Where?

I was helping a friend with a guestbook, and he wanted some really basic
Hol to go on it.  One of the things he wanted was the question "Where
did you hear of us?" or "Where did you come from?" or something of that
nature.  However, this one really stumped me!  The closest thing I could
come up with was {nuqDaq bIghoS}, but that doesn't seem right when I
translate back to English; I get "Where are you going?"  How would one
translate this concept?

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level