tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 22 15:38:04 1997

Re: qep'a' loSDIch

SuSvaj wrote:

> ghItlh DaQtIq
>
> > I've been to <qep'a'mey cha'DIch wejDIch je> and each time I noticed a
> > real quantum leap in my language abilities. For some reason, being there,
>
> I second that.  Last year was my first qep'a' experience, and to call it
> rewarding would be an understatement.  I had studied Klingon for eight
> years, but had never spoken it to anyone in my life.  However, I was
> astonished at how quickly my communication skills emerged, once I was in
> the company of like minded individuals.  It's as close to Qo'noS as you can
> get!!!

I agree.  I experienced that quantum leap last year, and my skills grew
by an order of magnitude; and if I had had more time to devote to study
I'm certain I would be much more proficient.  I dare not hope for
another "quantum leap" but I still have hopes.

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'

[email protected]