tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 11 21:14:35 1997

RE: KLBC: Suffix Type 6 Descriptions

[email protected] on behalf of Rolando Coto wrote:

> I noticed that someone wrote [...]
> for example about the usage of Type 6 suffix. Those examples SuStel posted
> were great, they really helped me.

maj!

> I want to say: wouldn't it be great that
> similar examples are made for all of the other suffixes, there are some
> (specially lu', chuq and ghach) which are pretty difficult.

That would be quite a bit of work for me!  How about this: go the the KLI's
merchant page, and order yourself a copy of the Pictoral Guide to Verbal
Suffixes.  This booklet shows you an example of each suffix with a funny and
informative picture to accompany it.

If you still have problems with a suffix, and you have a specific example you
need help with, I'd be happy to lend a hand!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level