tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 11 20:11:06 1997

KLBC: Suffix Type 6 Descriptions

Hi! My name's Rolando Coto, I just posted my very first message a few days, and I wanted to say something. I noticed that someone (I think a man "fonseca", who recently went mad because someone told him he though in spanish, the he wrote "Qu'vatlh *portuguese*", you get the idea...), wrote for example about the usage of Type 6 suffix. Those examples SuStel posted were great, they really helped me. I want to say: wouldn't it be great that similar examples are made for all of the other suffixes, there are some (specially lu', chuq and ghach) which are pretty difficult. Qapla'

Rolando Coto.
[email protected]

Back to archive top level