tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 10 09:45:05 1997

Children's choir song

At a Pittsburgh science fiction convention, Confluence, I won Best Presentation
and Best of Show in the costume contest. Afterwards, I assembled quite a crowd
of spectators who wanted me to teach them the song and dance I had performed
for the contest.

nach, volchaHDu', qIvDu', yaDDu'... qIvDu', yaDDu'.
nach, volchaHDu', qIvDu', yaDDu'... qIvDu', yaDDu' je
mInDu', qoghDu', nuj je ghIch.
nach, volchaHDu, qIvDu, yaDDu... qIvDu, yaDDu.

You can hear me sing this on my website:
http://www.fyi.net/~kordite/nach2.wav

Don't forget to do the motions.

       Lt.Cmdr. Kordite, Executive Officer
     IKV Dark Justice, Klingon Assault Group