tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 06 08:48:52 1997

RE: KLBC: epitets and invectives

: [email protected] on behalf of fonseca wrote:
: > There is a approximated translation for the epitets and
: > Klingon invectives, as shit, hell, my goodness, f*** etc for:
: > Qu'vatlh, toDSaH, ghuy'cha' and the other ones in Addendum (pg 178)?
:
: Perhaps Voragh could answer this better than I, but we do know a bit about
: Klingon curses.

yItuv jay'! I'll go through my notes at home tonight and post what I have.
It's quite a lot, actually, including many examples in context from the
episodes.

: --
: SuStel

-- Voragh