tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 06 00:26:01 1997

KLBC: Aaargh!

muSengqu' jabbI'IDghomvam jay'!!!

vagh Hu' qaSDI' mumuvHa'moH!
(Five days ago it unsuscribed me!)
[Lit: When five days ago occured it caused me to be "unjoined".]

vImuvqa' 'e' vInIDtaH 'ach vInIDlaHbe'!
(I'm trying to subscribe again but I can't!)

HIQaH!
(Please help me!)

Qapla' (vItul!)
(Success! (I hope!))
-Mago

P.S.
chojangmeH yIlo' jabbI'ID ngoqwIj
(Please use my personal email address when answering this)
[Lit: For you to answer me use my email code]
[BTW, excuse me if this is too abusive (I mean, asking you to post me
individually), but so far I can't read mails posted to the list!
Aw, I hope I find a solution soon!]

*      Diego "Mago" de Miguel       *   e-mail: [email protected]   *
*       Architecture student        *  http://www.aq.upm.es/~a26979  *
*       yIn Dajuvchugh DIS tIlo'Qo'.  tlhInganpu' yay tIlo'.         *