tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 05 22:38:42 1997

Re: KLBC: epitets and invectives

> >There is a approximated translation for the epitets and

> No, we don't have good translations for those words; Okrand was
> deliberately very vague.  See my article in HolQeD 3:1 for some musings,
> and I think someone was working on a web page that incorporated my comments
> as well as analyzing the recorded uses of  the words in Paramount
> productions.
>
> ~mark

	How can I can see your article? (I'm not a HolQeD subscriber).
	Unfortunatly I can not have full access to the STTNG DS9 and Voyager too
where most of Klingons appear. The TV company isists to replay the 1rst year again
and again ...
--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level