tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 01 13:56:40 1997

Re: The Klingon Anthem! At last!

William H. Martin wrote:

> While I REALLY hate this kind of thing, these are the words I
> see:

Thanks for taking the time to help; I would have had to sit down for a
few days to get even half of what you came up with.

> Okrand may very well have written it and the actors may have
> been handed the writing without Okrand getting a chance to
> coach them at all.
>
> At any rate, it is dilluted enough that we may never figure out
> Okrand's original intent from this pale shadow of thin gruel of
> canon.

Agreed.  I wouldn't even call it remotely canon unless we get Okrand to
tell us it is.  For those interested, the Klingon Anthem wil be added to
my Paramount Hol page shortly, loacted at

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6559/parhol.htm

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level