tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 30 15:48:44 1997

Re: meaty translation

At 02:43 PM 3/30/97 -0800, you wrote:
>On Sat, 29 Mar 1997 21:49:45 -0800 (PST), you wrote:
>

>::
>::It is rarely in anyone's interest to go around deliberately pissing people
>::off.  Didn't you ever learn that in kindergarten?
>::
>::~mark

And personally I now find the person's predicament amusing and deserved,
where I once had pity for this person.  Whoever this petaQ is thinks that
they can punish us with some sort of threat about sending us massive emails
(sorry pal, my mail program automatically deletes such things).  Besides,
how much a threat can this person be when they can't do something as simple
as unsubscribe themself from a mailing list.  Oooh I'm shaking.

If they would have asked, I'm sure one of us could have helped the veQ with
their problem in a civilized way.

Sorry for the flame, but tlhingan 'oH tiq 'e'!

Banzai

Back to archive top level