tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 27 23:09:12 1997

Re: meaty translation

Terrence Donnelly wrote:
> At 08:30 AM 3/27/97 -0800, [David Levin] wrote:
> >I  will keep replying to these stupid messages until you take me
> >off of your list. if I am not off of the list soon, you will start
> >to recieve very large files with these emails
>
> >This is some jerks idea of  a joke.  [...]
>
> So, why are you punishing us because you have jerks for friends?

nuq chav _receive_ ghItlhchu'meH laH Hutlhbogh qoH 'e' DapIH, ter'eS?
(What do you expect from an idiot who can't spell _receive_?)

(And what in hell makes those people think that calling Klingon, the
list, its traffic etc. stupid will make them more likely to get help
from anyone here?)

QI'yaH.  not loj qoHmey.

--'Iwvan

--
"reH Sov yInej 'ej Dap yImuS,          <dOstI bA mardom-e dAnA nEkO-st,
 jagh val qaq law' jup QIp qaq puS"     do^sman-e dAnA beh az nAdAn dOst>

Back to archive top level