tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 26 05:56:18 1997

Re: KLBC: Practicing...

ghItlh mIqIraH:
>Oh yeah.  A few people recently have been asking how to learn vocabulary
fast. They have little problem with grammar but have to flip through
pages of TKD to look up words.  One of the best tools I've used (and
probably that which allowed me some mild success above) is the flashcard
game of the {pojwI'} program.  I set it to Klingon Multi-choice and go
at it for a while every now and then.  Right now, I'm averaging about
62% recognition, but hopefully that will increase with time.  Qapla'!<

How do you get this "pojwI'" program?  --qoror

Back to archive top level