tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 23 08:20:40 1997

KLBC: Practicing...

neH tlhIngan Hol vIqeqlI'.  pIyu'meH qeqvaD joq "KLBC" vIlo'laH,
qar'a'?  qeqvaD "KLBC" lulo'be'law' ghotpu'.  neH mu'tlheghHommey
lughItlh.  mu'tlhegh ghom tIq vIghItlh vIneH.  jIQaghbe' vItul.
DalaDlaH vIneH!

I'm just practicing my Klingon.  We can use KLBC for questions as well
as practice, right?  People seem to never use it for practice.  They
just write short little sentances.  I want to write a long paragraph.  I
hope I din't mess up.  I want you to be able to read it!

Okay, so maybe it's not *that* long... :-)

-mIqIraH

P.S. How does one go about setting the list back to normal mode after
its been set to digest?  I know to set digest, the command is set
tlhIngan-Hol mail digest, but how do you get back?  I'm on digest now,
and it is quite annoying when you want somewhat realtime interaction!
{{:-)

Back to archive top level