tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 22 10:30:41 1997

Re: tlh.H. impingement on t.H.

On Sat, 22 Mar 1997 08:49:54 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

::
::	By the way, is there anyone who can pronounce Klingon S the way it's
::described in the dictionary, instead of (as I do) just pronouncing it as English
::sh?
::
Hmm Dunno.

I pronounce it by making my tounge as wide as possible inside my mouth
and then blowing - it kind of comes out softer than an english SH but
more higher pitched.
--
QI'HoS  (Kirosh)  KLI #H1026
http://www.mickley.demon.co.uk