tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 22 08:17:44 1997

tlh.H. impingement on t.H.

	qoror here.  I just realized that writing and speaking in tlhIngan Hol so
much has started to surface in my writing and talking.  Just a few minutes ago,
when I was writing "think" it came out "tlhink" at first.  Also, when I start
speaking English after a lot of tlhIngan Hol I sometimes pronounce "s" as "sh."
Has this happened to anyone else?

	By the way, is there anyone who can pronounce Klingon S the way it's
described in the dictionary, instead of (as I do) just pronouncing it as English
sh?

Back to archive top level