tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 13 17:59:43 1997

RE: KLBC: qep'a' loSDIch

jatlh Jenny Dean:

> > > I think I missed something, what's going on? when? where in florida?
> >
> > FloridaDaq qaStaH pagh.  PennsylvaniaDaq qep'a' tu'lu'.  mIS vay'.
> >
> > SuSvaj
> >

> could I get that in english?

If you have a specific question, feel free to post it under KLBC.  Is there
something in particular about this selection that you don't understand?

I'll summarize for you, but I won't give you the English until you've at least
made an attempt!  Someone mentioned that they couldn't go the qep'a' loSDIch,
because they couldn't get to Florida.  Thing is, though, that qep'a' loSDIch
is not IN Florida, but in Pennsylvania.

Think you can get it now?  If you have trouble, let me know how I can help.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level