tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 13 12:26:26 1997

Re: originality of "jatlhchuqghach"

>Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 05:31:54 -0800 (PST)
>From: Marian Schwartz <[email protected]>
>

>By the way, -egh and -chuq are very good words for -ghach.  How about another
>interesting one that I -know- I thought up?  "ghob'eghghach" "civil war."

Hmm.  But that sounds like someone taking weapons against his own body.
People are fighting one another in a civil war, right?  I suppose you're
trying to say that the single country is fighting itself, but it's more
that the country has split into factions.  Could be room for disagreement
on this one.

~mark

Back to archive top level