tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 12 09:32:38 1997

Re: Star Trek: tlhIngan

Question:
Has anyone here gotten sound from StarTrek Klingon with the following
combination? Win95/GUS PnP(8Mb)with latest public beta 3 W95 driver

The weird part is that the Language Lab works perfectly, so do the
demos of Omnipedia and the TechRef Manual...

Raj
Ruud (tst:585)

Yes, I had trouble and still do, but as you said it's in the program. The
sound runs slower than the video and there is nothing you can do that I've
found that will fix this error. Just live with it.

           Sgt K' Tam Sor - KAG
           [email protected]

Back to archive top level