tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 12 00:13:50 1997

Star Trek: tlhIngan

Hi all,

I've bought Star Trek: Klingon last weekend and have much trouble
getting sound from it. I've tried SSI, but as with al software
distributors/developers these days, they're putting blame on
everything but the program.

Question:
Has anyone here gotten sound from StarTrek Klingon with the following
combination? Win95/GUS PnP(8Mb)with latest public beta 3 W95 driver

The weird part is that the Language Lab works perfectly, so do the
demos of Omnipedia and the TechRef Manual...

Raj
Ruud (tst:585)

PS. dit bericht vernietigd zichzelf in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Aahh!!

Back to archive top level