tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 12 01:11:22 1997

Re: Hamlet; In The Original Klingon

jatlh Dominic R. Scales:
> [email protected] wrote:
> >   When are they going to republish Hamlet in the original klingon? I would
> like to get a copy.
> <
>
> You can download the text file from kli.
> I can mail you my copy, if you want.
>
> Qapla',
>         SuSDuj

nuqneH SuSDuj,

thlIngan Hamlet jabbI'ID HIngeH
(I'd be very grateful if you could send me an email with the Klingon
Hamlet.
Yep, the Klingon translation isn't as polite... but sure gets the spirit
of tlhIngan Hol {:) ! )

Qapla'
-Mago
*      Diego "Mago" de Miguel       *   e-mail: [email protected]   *
*       Architecture student        *  http://www.aq.upm.es/~a26979  *
*         No por mucho que amanezca me levanto mas temprano          *