tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 07 16:33:19 1997

Re: Klingon clock

Message text written by INTERNET:[email protected]
>     Klingon Klock is freeware. I have Klingon Klock, and if you want, I can
ZIP it and mail it to the list, but I am not going to do it unless someone
asks.
<

OK, I've been reading the stuff about the Klingon Klock, but I want this
clarified.  Is it meant to be "klock" for the sake of all the hard pronunciation
in Klingon sounds and for alliteration, or is it really "clock" and everybody's
just saying "klock for the heck of it?  HIja'neS.  -qoror

Back to archive top level