tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 09 23:16:48 1997

Re: Klingon clock

     Well the program itself is called "Klingon Klock" in English, and
"tlhlnang tlhaq" in tlhlngan hol, but it really is a klingon clock, "Klock"
is more of a pun. Klingon Klock is pretty cool to, you can do things like
change the window commands to the klingon language, hear the "poH" spoken in
klingon, and hear five useful klingon phrases! I would like to post the file,
Klingon Klock is freeware, it would be bunches more convienent just to take
it from the list than to have to sign on and find it in URL, thats where I
got it, and it was a pain to get. I wouldn't be taking money out of his
pocket either, read this:

>From the "KLINGON KLOCK" readme:
Klingon Klock is distributed exclusively as freeware.  As such,
end-users are free to download, upload, copy, and redistribute
by any means, subject to the following three conditions:

1) End-users and/or software distributors are not allowed to
   sell the Klingon Klock program as a stand-alone product or
   as a bundled product.  Freeware means freeware, folks!  The
   only exceptions to this condition are cases where distributors
   charge a fee for the media (e.g., CD-ROM) containing the
   program or information services charge a fee for download
   time.

2) Please distribute (and/or re-distribute) only the original
   Klingon Klock program files.  Please do not distribute
   decompiled, recompiled, disassembled, patched, or hacked
   versions of the software.  If you have any "how-to" questions,
   it's far easier just to ask the author (who is always very
   good about responding to end-user correspondance).

3) Please distribute (and/or re-distribute) all Klingon Klock
   program files together in the original ZIP file.

I would attach the file "KKLOCK.ZIP" which is exactly how I found it, this
complies with all guide lines, so for the sake of convienence, let me post
"KLINGON KLOCK!"

Back to archive top level