tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 04 18:22:31 1997

Re: A few Questions

Lursa wrote:

> I am looking for three things.
> 1. I want to find a local Connecticut Partner to help me practice my
> klingon, Live. as I could use some help putting the actual speaking to
> work. and it would also provide a fun evening for two people.
> 2. I want to cook some klingon food.  Where can I find a recipie book too
> make Gaugh? and other meals.
>         last by never the least.  who knows how to make Klingon black ale
> or Klingon bloodwine?
>
>         If anyone knows of anyone who can come practice with me have them
> call me at this phone number 860-423-2214. I am home every day.
>
>                                 Lursa
>                                 Sister of Duras
>         Linux, The Operating system of the Klingon Empire

nuqneH, Lursa.  I don't suppose this is an authentic recipe,
but I made Rokeg Blood Pie for a Halloween party my
writer's group had two years ago.  I made a pot pie, then added
a judicious amount of red food coloring, mixed it up, and
squirted gobs of red food coloring on top of the pie before
covering it with the top crust, so that when you cut into it,
little spurts of red flowed.  Everyone really liked it!

ChuS be'

Back to archive top level