tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 04 13:58:09 1997

UPDATE Re: Klingon Opera

> Are there any recordings available of Klingon opera?

Update.
A Klingon opera is in the works that is a *TRUE* Klingon opera.
The scripts has been arround for about two years and is
now being put to music by Tom Twohy, a damn fine musician.

At this point he is getting the software that will help him print out a
working score. We have been promised by a certain publisher that
they will help with the CD when it is ready. As well as the publisher, The
KLI has promised to offer it on the web site.

The e.t.a. of this opus is yet undetermined. While it seems the main work
of writing and composition are complete we still have to get some singers
and record it....I would guess that by next year this time if all works
out.

For now, I will tell you no more.

David
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level