tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 04 10:31:20 1997

Re: Procurando por alguem

> jatlh Edy Fonseca:

	jatlh SuStel

> >       Oh!  I forgot!  I mean "you are not able to speak portuguese
> > nowadays, but in future, who knows"?
>
> Oh, I see.  Well, you can say, {tugh chaq "Portuguese" Dajatlh} "Perhaps soon
> you will speak Portuguese."

	toH, quite different from my attempt!

> >       My serious problem is to translate into klingon I have to think
> > in portuguese, translate into english and then into klingon. As I don't
> > know all english semantic, it becames more difficult. But, it's okay.
> > I'm going on  :))
>
> Yeah, that's got to be tough.  Have you heard anything about that rumored
> Portuguese-Klingon dictionary?

	No! But it's not important now. I have to walk on my own steps!
Trying to convert it in klingon:

 ghobe'!  'ach DaH potlhbe' 'oH. qampu'wI' jIyIt

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level