tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 03 01:27:49 1997

RE: Procurando por alguem

jatlh Edy Fonseca:

> > >       oneday
> >
> > No it's not.  You cannot use a verb suffix on a noun.  And what do you
mean,
> > "Who knows one day?"
>
> 	Oh!  I forgot!  I mean "you are not able to speak portuguese
> nowadays, but in future, who knows"?

Oh, I see.  Well, you can say, {tugh chaq "Portuguese" Dajatlh} "Perhaps soon
you will speak Portuguese."

> 	My serious problem is to translate into klingon I have to think
> in portuguese, translate into english and then into klingon. As I don't
> know all english semantic, it becames more difficult. But, it's okay.
> I'm going on  :))

Yeah, that's got to be tough.  Have you heard anything about that rumored
Portuguese-Klingon dictionary?

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian