tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 04 11:19:03 1997

Re: Procurando por alguem

> ja' Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca:

nuneH Alan

> >       My serious problem is to translate into klingon I have to think
> >in portuguese, translate into english and then into klingon. As I don't
> >know all english semantic, it becames more difficult. But, it's okay.
> >I'm going on  :))
>
> There *is* a Portuguese edition of The Klingon Dictionary, right?

	I'm not sure about it, but I have an English version and I'm
satisfied with it!

> It would be extremely useful here.  How can we help Edy find one?

	Don't worry about it man!! I can understand most of things. As I
studied only the formal english, sometimes I lost in the expressions  :)
But looking for new words is a good way to learn a bit more both
languages (klingon & english).  The portuguese dictionary will only give
less work to study and it will give me less chances to study english too.
	As the Federation standard is english language, I have to learn
it as better as I can!  :)  Let's leave the things as they are!!  :))
Thanks for your interest to help me!!

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level