tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 04 06:29:25 1997

Translation

I'd like it if more people would provide English translation for those of
us who are not yet fluent speakers of Klingon. Most of the e-mail I recieve
is useless to me because I can't understand 75 percent of it.
                                                thank you
                                                      Katrhidu of House Liguinon
                                                        (Jaclyn Carnegie)

Back to archive top level