tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 03 19:34:15 1997

RE: Origin of 3/wej?

ja' SuStel:
>Guys, Wedge is the one whose engine was shot during "Star Wars" as they flew
>down the trench of the Death Star.  Luke told him to get out of there, as he
>couldn't do any more good like that.  He apologizes, and flies off.  He
>doesn't die.  I don't know if he was Rogue 3 or not.

ghobe'.  <Hegh Hov> wa'DIch luHIvtaHvIS lotlhpu', <DoqwI' cha'> ponglu'.
'ach <tulqa'lu'> qelbe' jabbI'ID wa'DIch.  <HIvqa' wo'> qel.

No, in in the rebel attack on the first Death Star, Wedge was "Red Two."
But the original message was talking about the "The Empire Strikes Back",
not "A New Hope".

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level