tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 27 07:04:49 1997

RE: KLBC: new words, once more for all...

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Robyn Stewart wrote:

> lab SuStel:
>
> & I understand that Okrand had prepared a list of possible names for
> & the Klingon Homeworld, but that someone eventually chose "Kronos."
> & He obviously didn't want to use {QonoS}, because that was already
> & one of his joke words: "log, journal."
>
> tlhaQ'a'?  qatlh?
>
> SKI: Qov doesn't get the joke.

I assume he means that QonoS sounds like (to me anyway) Chronicle.

	Joel.

 ** Four thousand non-Okrand words can be used in a night **
 **      by a laughing Klingon! jItlhaQ! jIHagh!          **
 **         [email protected]* [email protected]      **
 **  [email protected] **http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon **

Back to archive top level