tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 25 14:27:44 1997

Re: KLBC story: puyjaq

ghItlhta' Qov:

> (I remember at qep'a' wejDIch there was a story writing contest on
> the schedule, but it never happened?  qatlh?!)

I would like to get some ideas on a simple Klingon story that could be
developed into a short play. The musical genius behind my opera, Tom Towhy
will be at the qep'a' to perform a few exerpts and we'ld like to do a
story (probably in English) that has a real Klingon feel to it. Something
that wrestles with good ole Klingon values.

This would be something to do for the fan run cons that would demonstrate
a Klingon way of thinking....but something with angst.

We'll be open to suggestions.

BTW I am thinking a lot about the story of the first Female Klingon
Warrior ( I forget the author on this list) ......that could be a damn
good play.

david
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level