tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 24 15:10:24 1997

We Need A Klingon Speaking Environment

According to Qermaq:

> Our 'Talker' site may not exist much longer. We all want a place where as
many
> of us as possible can get together and use this language, and we have
brought
> up many ideas on this list. One popular idea is to use the KLI MUSH site
for
> this purpose.
---
*MUSH* wIghaj!

> If we do decide to go that route, I hope there are folks out there who
could
> supply some useful instructions on use of the MUSH.
---
mu' puS lo'lu':

"words words words              : bIjatlh DaneH
                                  SumnIS vay'

pa name=words words words               : bIjatlh DaneH

pa name=                                : vay'vaD pa'Daq bISaH Daja' DaneH

w name=words words              : vay'vaD bItlhup DaneH.
                                 SumnIS latlh nov

n, s, e, w, o                           : north, south, east, west, out

Oh, don't go into the vault! No escape but "home"

Back to archive top level