tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 24 12:24:38 1997

KLBC: Yet another post

*The Return* vIlaDtaH 'ej 'oH vImugh vIneH. yIloS! neH 'ay' vImugh vIneH.

Geez, I think I just stuck my Klingon foot in my mouth. I can't continue
with this one.

What I was trying to say:
I am reading "The Return" (by William Shatner) and I want to translate it.
Wait! I want to translate only a section. [Note: my Klingon has completely
fallen apart right here, and this is where is the translation ends. To
continue...] The section with Worf and Kirk fighting in it.

How do you say: "The section with Worf and Kirk fighting in it."?
I tried "The section in which Worf and Kirk are fighting" but I couldn't
figure out how to say "in which".

But to continue with my other question: How can you say "Is that why you
face me with a coward's posture?" I couldn't even start the sentence (I
couldn't figure out how to say "Is that why...")

Thank you for your help ahead of time. Qapla'!

Nick Gurley - Student of the Warrior's Language
UIN#1570152   http://home.earthlink.net/~nickg