tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 23 23:04:56 1997

Re: Timed Sessions

William  Cody wrote:

> Has anyone thought of arranging a time to have discussions, with this
> mailing group?  I mean, start discussions and finish subjects, ask and get
> the answers to questions, without the long time delay?  If it was feasable,
> I think it would be a good idea to help with the language.  Also, if there
> was a time where the Grammarians help the begginers, like myself, at one
> time.  If anyone gets what I'm saying, please tell.  Qapla'!!

     I agree.  Maybe we could schedule a time to meet on the MUSH.
Nobody ever seems to get on there anymore, at least there's never
anybody there when I check.  This would be a good way to help people
learn to use Klingon, especially since the Talker site is apparently
kaput now.  Also, many more people would be able to use the MUSH than
can use the Talker.

wIvqu', law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |       [email protected]       |
| I could be wrong.  After all, there's  |                           |
|      a first time for everything.      | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |