tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 23 11:50:31 1997

Timed Sessions

Has anyone thought of arranging a time to have discussions, with this
mailing group?  I mean, start discussions and finish subjects, ask and get
the answers to questions, without the long time delay?  If it was feasable,
I think it would be a good idea to help with the language.  Also, if there
was a time where the Grammarians help the begginers, like myself, at one
time.  If anyone gets what I'm saying, please tell.  Qapla'!!

Back to archive top level